Each birthday is a new beginning, this birthday share your joyous moments with our children, by seeking happiness for others, you find it for yourself !
Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love. ― Mother Teresa
A birthday is a very special day, it’s the day you came into the world! So if you looking for a unique and meaningful way to celebrate your accomplishments and milestones, bring happiness and light to sick children by celebrating your birthday with Kids admitted in the hospitals.
You can plan a birthday along with your friends, family or colleagues with our children. Instead of buying gifts for your birthday or your family members/friends, consider asking others to make a donation, which allows less fortunate children to have a happy birthday.
What all you can donate
- A Biscuit Packet, 4 soft toffees, a small chocolate along with a small tetra pack juice.
- All types of Book donation including storybooks, comics
- Coloring books and crayons
- Compact board games or puzzle books
( Neatly packed in a colourful gift warping paper.)
Also please consider financial donation as we depends upon the financial generosity of individuals to carry out our mission.
Can we make these children’s lives a little less difficult on our special day? We would be honoured to celebrate with you! Please speak to Anju +91.8800480155 or write to her at email@example.com with “Birthday” in subject line for further details.
Come … Celebrate First birthday of your baby with kids who forget to smile …
- This Valentines day, Spread love and happiness to kids who lost their smile
- Every Year We Celebrate Diwali as a festival of Kindness
- Lost someone you love or care, share your sorrow by bringing happiness to children in hospitals
- Celebrate New Year 2012 with Charity
- Joy of Storytelling to Kids in Hospitals | Joy of Giving Week 2011