Pankh Khulne ki Deri Hai
Yeh Nanhe Parinde Udh ke Choomenge Aasman ..
We continue to celebrate life, survival and hope; knowing that we remain undeterred as our volunteers work tirelessly for our kids in the hospitals.
A declaration of independence from Childhood Cancer
We hold these truths to be self-evident:
- India records up to 45,000 new cases every year.
- Only 5% children with cancer are diagnosed early enough.
- That is, at a stage when 80% cancer can be cured.
- What stop the rest are myths like cancer is not curable and a basic lack of awareness about the early symptoms of cancer in children.
Therefore I declare and pledge:
- To join the campaign to end childhood cancer in India.
- To create awareness about early diagnosis of childhood cancer.
- To help a child suffering from cancer in best way possible and in my reach.
- To ask my friends and family to follow my example, join the campaign, and help educate all Indians about our cause.