Let’s feel and celebrate India’s festival of giving, Daan Utsav (the Joy of Giving week ) 2nd October to 8th October together by contributing in the best possible manner – “Giving” may in the form of your time, resources, material, money or skills to the lesser privileged ones.
How you can help?
Uday Foundation serve free, but wholesome, food to families of underprivileged patients in the Govt. Hospital and also for the children who come from a far-off places to the Delhi hospitals for often longer treatments.
At present we are sending food twice a week to the patients outside AIIMS and Safdarjung Hospital. With support of our volunteers and friends, we hope we shall be able to send food every day to these needy people.
You can also join our team during food distribution drive.
For any queries and details, please speak to Reena Sen at 09599635450 (best time to call is between 10:00am to 7:00pm) or please write to her at [email protected]
How you can participate?
1. Celebrate the Spirit of cheers, happiness and satisfaction this Joy of Giving week. You can visit the children suffering from Cancer in various hospitals along with us and distribute gifts, toys, Juices, books, clothes etc.to them.
2. Participate in Storytelling session at our centre located in Sarvodaya Enclave and narrate a story to the children and feel the Joy of experience.
3. Get involved in our Distribution drive (of Dry ration, clothes etc) for homeless and underprivileged patients.
4. Come and teach children supported by Uday Foundation between 2:30pm – 4:30pm.
What you can donate in kind ?
You may consider donating following items:-
• Small sweet boxes
• Crayons, Colour Books, Pencils, Sketch Books
• Water Bottles, Small Plates, Mugs
• Small Biscuits Packets, Tetra Pack Juices, Soft Toffees
• Toys and storybooks (new or old but in good condition)
• Daily need products like Soaps and Shampoo pouches
Donate through Cheque :
- Cheques can be made in favour of "UDAY FOUNDATION FOR CDRBG TRUST"
- Please send the same at Uday Foundation,113A/1, (Near Govardhan Resturant), Adhchini, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi 110017 Phone: 011-26561333/444
Donations to Uday Foundation are exempt from tax under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
Please share the details after you have made the donation to [email protected], along with your complete address and PAN card no, enabling us to send 80G tax exemption receipt of the same.