Your employees can form the corporate challenge team in Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2012 and run for Uday Foundation
Why your Company should participate in Marathon?
- When you run as a part of a group or company team, you naturally bond together and create camaraderie increasing morale in the workplace. It is a great way to promote health and fitness in your organization, and contribute to an excellent cause at the same time.
- It brings together the common man, the corporate czar, the politician, the socialite and the physically challenged onto one platform. It is an event that stirs the conscience of every citizen, encouraging them to reach out in aid of a cause or charity.
- It is a great way to show that you care; running for our cause and raising pledges can be great fun.
- The visibility during the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon will make sure that people across the Country know what values your organization stands for.
Note: The sponsorship amount will be tax exempted under section 80G of Income Tax Act.
How you can help?
Form a Corporate Challenge Team
- Your employees can form the corporate challenge team and run for Uday Foundation in Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2012
- The sponsorship amount is Rs. 2,25,000/- for a team of 25 people and Rs. 3,25,000/- for a team of 40 people.
How your Sponsorship amount will be utilized?
Last year in Airtel Delhi Half Marathon, Uday Foundation generated money to start a unique project “Stories on Wheels for Kids in the Hospital” which is now running successfully in the hospital. This year again we are participating in the ADHM 2012 with a cause of Childhood Cancer.
What is Corporate Challenge?
It is a group of corporate employees who participate in the ADHM 2012 by contributing an upfront & non refundable sum of:
• Rs. 2,25,000/- (Two lakhs and Twenty Five Thousand only) for a team of 25 people
• Rs. 3,25,000/- (Three lakhs and Twenty Five thousand) for a team of 40 people for their chosen charity or the cause that they support.
In addition to the above amount the company/ employees need to pay event registration fee (as applicable for the 25 or 40 individuals) @ Rs. 400/- for Great Delhi Run and Rs. 700/- for the Half Marathon race category to be drawn in favour of ‘Procam International Ltd. – ADHM’. A corporate can send a maximum of 7 teams, as there are limited slots available. Corporate Challenge Teams will be registered on first cum first serve basis.
(Rs. 2.25 Lakhs Rs.1,97,000* will be disbursed to the charity for 25 members or cause and Rs. 28,000@ 12.5% will be retained by Concern India Foundation as administrative and processing costs.)
(Rs.3.25 Lakhs for Rs. 2,84,000* will be disbursed to the 40 members charity or cause and Rs.41,000 @12.5% will be retained by Concern India Foundation as administrative and processing costs.)
Post registration process, of the Corporate and individual team members, the company needs concerned needs to submit a single cheque in favour of “Procam International Ltd – ADHM” for the consolidated event entry fees of all its team members. The amount of the cheque will depend upon the race category chosen by the team members. For e.g. for team 25, if there are 18 people running the Great Delhi Run (6 kms) and 7 running the Half Marathon (21 kms), then the event entry fees cheque will be for Rs.14,600 (18 runners x Rs. 500 + 7runners x Rs. 800).
Corporate Challenge – Incentives
- Regular newsletters to teams and pre race day communication.
- Pledge Kits (downloadable from www.concernindiafoundation.org Link: Run for a cause) for all participants and a previous year event AV-CD for each team.
- Online interactive corporate page, a link of which will be on the Concern India Foundation website www.concernindiafoundation.org (Link: Run for a cause) to enable internal communication in the team with online fund raising option.
- Team Leaders updates/meetings – event update, pledge raising tips, standardized presentations that they can use to motivate their team members, etc. (on request)
- Separate holding area at the event venue on the race day.
- Branding at the marquee (standardised for all corporates).
- Event celebrity visit at the marquee.
- Event T-shirt s to be given out to the first 50 early birds who have raised submitted a minimum of Rs. 1000/- for their chosen charity (ten days before the race day) to Concern India Foundation.
- A priority line-up and start for the CC teams who have opted to participate in the Great Delhi Run.
- Line up as per roll of honor, determined by the quantum of charity that was raised in the previous year for the first five companies.
- An invitation to the heads/CEOs of top 3 corporate who raised the maximum the quantum of charity in the previous year, to encourage and motivate their participating team from the Events presentation stage on the race day.
- Profiles of the Corporate will be put up on the event website and Concern India Foundation website.