Your small contribution will support us to feed family members & caregivers of underprivileged patients in the hospital.
We all wish we could do more to support underprivileged serious patients facing challenges and their caregivers, beyond our prayers.
Sometimes, the family members of serious patients do not have time to look after themselves, not even have the time to have food, which is the basic necessity as they are always around taking care of their close ones.
Majority of the underprivileged patients admitted in Government hospitals are those who come from nearby states are often poor, in several cases family members decide to stay hungry to save money.
Uday Foundation serve free, but wholesome, food to families of underprivileged patients in the Govt. Hospital and also for the children who come from a far-off places to the Delhi hospitals for often longer treatments.
At present we are sending food twice a week to the patients outside AIIMS and Safdarjung Hospital. With support of our volunteers and friends, we hope we shall be able to send food every day to these needy people.
You can also join our team during food distribution drive.
• Donate Food for 50 people: Rs. 1,500.00
• Donate Food for 100 people: Rs. 3,000.00
• Donate Food for 200 people: Rs.6000.00
• Donate Food for 300 people: Rs 9,000.00
• Donate Food for 500 people: Rs.15,000.00
( Or donate any amount of your choice)
Financial Assistance Details:
For Online Transfers: NEFT Details
- Bank name: HDFC Bank
- Branch: Adchini, New Delhi 110017
- Account name: UDAY FOUNDATION FOR CDRBG TRUST
- Type: SavingsA/c No. 03361450000251
- IFSC Code HDFC0004397
Donate through Cheque
- Cheques can be made in favour of "UDAY FOUNDATION FOR CDRBG TRUST"
- Please send the same at Uday Foundation,113A/1, (Near Govardhan Resturant), Adhchini, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi 110017 Phone: 011-26561333/444
Donations to Uday Foundation are exempt from tax under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
Please share the details after you have made the donation to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your complete address and PAN card no, enabling us to send 80G tax exemption receipt of the same.
Story of Uday Foundation
Our Founder, Rahul Verma speaks to RJ Richa Anirudh in Big Heroes (Big FM 92.7) about our journey and how you can help us.
Stories of Impact
Spend few minutes to watch youtube videos of small stories of impact Uday Foundation has created since inception.
To a man with an empty stomach food is God.Mahatma Gandhi
Share this Post