Free Food for Families of Patients in the Hospital
Your small contribution will support us to feed family members & caregivers of underprivileged patients in the hospital.
• Donate Food for 50 people: Rs. 1,500.00
• Donate Food for 100 people: Rs. 3,000.00
• Donate Food for 200 people: Rs.6000.00
• Donate Food for 300 people: Rs 9,000.00
• Donate Food for 500 people: Rs.15,000.00
Does the death anniversary of your near and dear ones come and go and you wish to do something to remember them? Connecting to others will help you heal Learn More
When you make a monthly donation pledge, you can take comfort in knowing that your regular contributions are constantly working, day in and day out, saving lives. Learn More
THE SIMPLEST WAY OF HELPING US
- You may organise a collection drive in your office / school / society wherein people may donate their old clothes (untorned and in wearable condition), dry ration, medicines (please check expiry date), toys, footwear, utensils, books etc.
- You may visit Uday Foundation and teach children.
- You may visit hospitals with us as a part of our distribution drive and feel the Joy of giving and a sense of satisfaction within yourself.
The foundation works for the welfare of children with medical needs, support and dignity to homeless and disaster relief. Currently we are working in Delhi NCR, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttarakhand , major parts of Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh and Orissa. Every day we touch lives of thousands of people in need with the help of our large hearted individual donors and corporate partners.
For any queries and details, please write to Reena Sen at email@example.com
For Online Transfers: NEFT Details
- Bank name: HDFC Bank
- Branch: Adchini, New Delhi 110017
- Account name: UDAY FOUNDATION FOR CDRBG TRUST
- Type: SavingsA/c No. 03361450000251
- IFSC Code HDFC0004397
Donate through Cheque
- Cheques can be made in favour of "UDAY FOUNDATION FOR CDRBG TRUST"
- Please send the same at Uday Foundation,113A/1, (Near Govardhan Resturant), Adhchini, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi 110017 Phone: 011-26561333/444
Donations to Uday Foundation are exempt from tax under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
Please share the details after you have made the donation to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your complete address and PAN card no, enabling us to send 80G tax exemption receipt of the same.
Visit our Centre and spend some quality time with the children we support.
Come and interact with the children we are supporting. You can either play some games with them or read out their favorite story from our huge collection of storybooks or help them to solve some maths problem or just spend some peaceful time talking to them.
Small Gifts You Can Donate :-
- Small sweet box
- Crayons, Colour Books, Pencils, Sketch Books
- Water Bottles, Small Plates, Mugs
- Small Biscuits Packets, Tetra Pack Juices, Soft Toffees
- Toys, Kids Clothes, Storybooks (new or old but in good condition)
Please write to Reena Sen at email@example.com